PlotMM is an extension to GTKmm which provides a 2D data plotting widget.
Version: 0.1.2PlotMM is an extension to GTKmm which provides a 2D data plotting widget. PlotMM is an extension to the gtkmm library. It contains widgets which are primarily useful for technical and scientifical purposes. For the beginning, this is a 2-D plotting widget (see screenshot above).
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "PlotMM":
· Plot Widget with tick marks, tick labels, axis labels, a title and an optional selection rectangle (grid and legend will be added soon)
· curves for 2D-data with and without errorbars; the curves can be drawn using various curve styles and symbols, each with different colors
· axes have automatic major and minor tick generation for linear and logarithmic scales and provide autoscaling
· signals allow to handle mouse events from the plot canvas
· a simple example application demonstrates the use of the PlotMM classes
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds compatibility with gtkm-2.4/2.6 and fixes several bugs.