Portfolyo is a Web-based personal project and skill tracker.
Version: 0.2.1Portfolyo project is a Web-based personal project and skill tracker.
Operating System: Linux
Portfolyo is a Web-based tool for professionals to manage their portfolios and, in a broader sense, all information that constitutes them as professionals.
It aids you in keeping track of your projects and skills, and it presents the captured data on your Web site to show off to potential clients, employers, or your peers.
It's a CGI application written in Python.
Here are some key features of "Portfolyo":
· Manage and track your projects and skills in a web-based administration interface
· Present a list of your projects and detailed views of them on your website
· Present a "skills matrix" on your website, which transparently associates skills with your level of experience and related projects
· Customize look and functionality of your portfolio by editing HTML templates
· Import/export all data to/from a flat file
· Python 2.2 or higher
· a MySQL or a PostgreSQL database
· the MySQLdb or the psycopg database adapter module
What's New in This Release:
· The display order of pictures for a project can now be changed after pictures were added.
· Introduced the concept of "retired" skills. Skills unused for more than a defined number of months are considered "retired" and labeled as such. The new configuration parameter "retiredSkillsThreshold" is used to set the retiring threshold.
· An external Cheetah library is now used if one is found (minimum version 0.9.16a2 is required, though). An external compiled Cheetah instance considerably speeds up template processing.
· Fixed bug with heavily aliased thumbnails (all thumbnails are JPEG's now)