RepliWeb is a platform for file replication and content deployment.
Version: 4.1.1RepliWeb is a platform for file replication and content deployment. The project provides secured, automated, scalable file replication for multiple platforms and for any network type and condition.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "RepliWeb":
· Content & Code Application Deployment - Deploy complete websites including Files, .NET Assemblies, COM+ Applications and IIS6 Metabase.
· Content Integrity - R-1's Transactional Updates assures content consistency over lengthy replication processes.
· Process Continuity - Ensuring business continuity, R-1 provides rollback and failover capabilities aimed to provide organizations with peace of mind should problems arise.
· Flexible Scheduling & Configuration - Real time replication, deploy now and publish later, R-1's flexible scheduling and configuration provides complete control over the deployment process.
· Web User Interface - A Web based interface enables non-privileged users to launch pre-configured jobs and published approved content.
· Reporting & Auditing - Meet regulatory and management requirements with R-1's extensive reporting and auditing capabilities.
· Transport Engines - R-1 provides multiple transport engines allowing the use of the best transfer method for each network topology and characteristics.
· Security - R-1 is a completely secured distribution solution, providing encryption and SSL based communication between remote servers.
· Multiple O/S Support - build your own solution on any available O/S.
· SDK - R-1 provides a complete SDK including API and CLI
File Replication – R-1 offers the most comprehensive and versatile file replication software for production IT environments, deploying or consolidating data:
· Automated – Scheduled, Real-Time
· Scalable - Huge Directories, Very Large Files
· Efficient - Transfers differences, Accelerated transfer, including Compression and Bandwidth Control
· Cross Platform - Windows, Unix, Linux
· Protects Integrity – Recovery at block level, Rollback on failures, and Transactional updates of multiple files.
· Secured – SSL Encryption & Authentication
· Simple to install – Takes minutes with no reboot, Firewall friendly
· Simple to manage – Reports, On-Demand Replications
· Simple to operate – GUI, CLI, API, Web UI
Simple to install, manage, operate, and maintain, R-1 file replication is set-up in minutes to handle the most challenging file replication scenarios from web farm content replication to data collection to distribution of media, and more.
R-1 provides secured, automated, scalable file replication for multiple platforms, and for any network type and conditions.
· 15-day trial
What's New in This Release:
· The R-1 deployment platform now also supports IIS 6 Metabase replication, including COM+, .NET, ISAPI filters, and more.
· Backup and restore were enhanced.
· Transactional updates and large file acceleration were added.
· Reporting and auditing were enhanced.
· There is a complete SDK with an API, CLI, and Web UI.