Report Inverter is an Excel add-in for converting text reports into a data table format, allowing you to save many hours of hard work. You can convert data structures such as: Headers and Footers, Data Labels, Multi-line Records and Cross Tables
Version: 1.2.0Report Inverter for Excel is a one-of a kind product aimed at inverting the action of a reporting application, which helps you to convert text reports into a data table format also known as flat file database.
License: Free To Try $96.00
Operating System: Windows
This Excel add-in allows you to perform automated reformatting actions, skipping the manual work of operating cell by cell within your spreadsheet, what would regularly represent a waste of time: hours or even days depending on the volume and complexity of the original data, dramatically increasing productivity.
Get Report Inverter for Excel and take it for a test drive to see just how useful it can be for you!
- Convert irregular data structures into a data table format.
- Extract data from text reports imported into Excel.
- Obtain a CSV format file from the data conversion process.
- True user
- friendly interface which avoids using complex configuration panels or hard models designers.
The set of powerful tools of Report Inverter takes into account the most common report characteristics:
- Headers and Footers
- Data Labels
- line Records
- Cross Tables
Report Inverter also includes tools to perform reformatting actions contributing in the process of conversion of text reports, such as:
- Split Text to columns
- Split Text to rows
- Concatenate Columns
- Find Data and extract Data Types
- Find Data to Delete Rows
- Find Data Pattern to Shift Cells
- Find Data Pattern to Insert Rows
- Delete Blank Rows and Columns
- Unmerge and Replicate Cells
- Trim Spaces within Cells
- Pad Out with Leading Zeros
- Encode Colors
Version 1.2.0: Windows 7 and Excel 2010 Compatibility