The jEdit Ruby Editor Plugin lets you manipulate Ruby and Rails code at the syntax level.
Version: 0.7.6The jEdit Ruby Editor Plugin lets you manipulate Ruby and Rails code at the syntax level.
Operating System: Linux
Ruby Editor Plugin focused on programmer productivity, the plugin provides method completion and an integrated Ruby documentation viewer.
Here are some key features of "Ruby Editor Plugin":
· Syntax parsing now supports single-line modules, classes & defs
· Ruby Docs Viewer contains Ruby on Rails docs
· Variable method completion for Ruby on Rails methods
· Auto-indent and insert end now works for 'if(' and 'if (' patterns
What's New in This Release:
· "Introduce variable" refactoring was added.
· Copy and cut actions that operate on a whole line when no text is selected were added.
· Autocompletion of brackets and quotes is now smarter.
· Progressive selection now handles method selection better.