Sender Verification Extension for Thunderbird protects you from phishing.
Version: 0.8.1Sender Verification Extension for Thunderbird protects you from phishing.
Operating System: Linux
Protects you from phishing by comparing the From: address of emails aginst published Sender Policy Framework (SPF), DomainKeys records (albeit in a slightly nonstandard way), and RBLs.
The result of the check is displayed at the top of every email.
· Thunderbird 0.6 - 1.5.0.* ALL
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-Click the link above and choose "Save Link As..." to Download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open the extension manager (Tools Menu/Extensions)
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK"
What's New in This Release:
· This update puts the SURBL/Spamhaus checks in the verification bar, rather than in popup alerts. Also, the Is This Server In Your Network automatic popup is turned off if any internal MTAs have been configured already.