SFTP Plug-in for Eclipse will add the SFTP support to Eclipse.
Version: 0.0.4SFTP Plug-in for Eclipse will add the SFTP support to Eclipse. In the current implementation, SFTP client and SFTP Team provider has been provided.
License: Eclipse Public License
Operating System: Linux
SFTP Team provider allows you to synchronize files and directories between the workspace and a remote location as WebDAV and FTP support for Eclipse does, but by using ssh2 sftp protocol.
Here are some key features of "SFTP Plug in for Eclipse":
· SFTP client (plug-in: com.jcraft.eclipse.sftp).
· SFTP cliet is using Eclipse's internal SSH client,JSch.
· SFTP Team provider (plug-in: com.jcraft.eclipse.team.sftp,com.jcraft.eclipse.target.sftp).
· importing a remote directory into the workspace as a project by sftp.
· exporting a folder to a remote directory by sftp.
· synchronizing with the remote directory by sftp.
· password, public-key and keyboard-interactive authentications.
· HTTP and SOCKS5 proxies.
· key pair generation.
· host-key management.
· The code is based on WebDAV and FTP support for Eclipse.
· Plug-ins will work on Eclipse 3.2RC3 and later.
· Plug-ins are licensed under the terms and conditions of EPL 1.0.
· Eclipse SDK 3.2 RC3 (or higher)
What's New in This Release:
· This release can ignore resources configured at Window > Preferences... > Team > Ignore Resources.