slashManager is a fast file manager for Unix systems written in wxPython.
Version: 0.0.2slashManager is a fast file manager for Unix systems written in wxPython. It supports directory tree view and tabbed browsing. It has internal viewers for major image formats (GIF, JPEG, PNG, and others) and HTML. It combines, in a unique way, features found in many other file managers.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "slashManager":
· Copy/Cut/Paste with keyboard, popup menu, or quick browser
· Option for displaying hidden files and/or directories (separate setting for each)
· History (separate for each tab)
· Mounting and unmounting of file systems (based on /etc/fstab)
· Properties dialog for files and directories (shows sizes of directories)
· Tree view of the file system (cached for fast drawing)
· Tabbed views of directories
· Sorting by date, name (possibility to disable case-sensitivity), extension, or system order; with option to reverse order.
· Configuration tool
· Drag and drop
· File searching
· Session management
· User scripting
· Virtual file systems