s.q.u.e.l.c.h is an Ogg Vorbis audio player.
Version: 1.0.1s.q.u.e.l.c.h is an Ogg Vorbis audio player. It features a sophisticated, innovative playlist manager and an integrated Vorbis tag editor.
Operating System: Linux
Currently squelch supports:
Input : Ogg Vorbis.
Output : ALSA , aRts , esd , IRIX, OSS , NULL, Solaris, raw, AU, WAV.... anything supported by libao.
Here are some key features of "squelch":
· Funky Playlist.
· Auto-update of master playlist when audio tracks added/changed on disk.
· Vorbis tag editor.
· Smooth operation. Highly multi-threaded.
· Uses Vorbis tags only for display track names. Filenames are irrelevant.
· No gaps between tracks.
· No skins. Read Skin Cancer for a nice tirade against skins.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved finding of Qt in configure.
· Now works with Qt 3.
· Fixed compilation on gcc-2.96