SRG is a Squid Report Generator designed for the needs of CRCnet.
Version: 1.1SRG is a Squid Report Generator designed for the needs of CRCnet. None of the existing report generators could provide the exact solution that we required and we decided to start from scratch rather than trying to modify an existing progamme.
Operating System: Linux
SRG is designed to be fast and easy to integrate in to other authentication systems (such as those that are driving Squid itself).
Here are some key features of "Squid Report Generator":
· PHP Output with built in authentication hooks
· Fast Processing
· Reporting right down the the location vistied
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed assertion failure when output directory contains a subdirectory with an invalid name.
· Fixed compilation problems on sparc64. Endianess problems.
· Fixed bug with localtime using a static buffer (or similar) which caused the Period to be misreported as firstdate - firstdate.
· Marked -A, -c, -D, -e, -L, -p, -P and -T as deprecated. See FAQ for details.
· Added meta tags to prevent indexing of reports by robots
· Minor stylesheet updates
· SRG now defaults to generating location reports
· SRG now defaults to showing the requesting host in location reports
· -H is now used only to specify whether DNS lookups should be performed
· Fix some minor output formatting errors reported by Guiliano Cioffi
· Added some example scripts for generating SRG reports
· Added basic debian package