StatsDawg is a suite that has been designed to be easily usable as well as configurable.
Version: 0.98StatsDawg is a suite that has been designed to be easily usable as well as configurable.
Operating System: Linux
StatsDawg monitors various aspects of a Linux system such as CPU usage, load average, memory usage, etc. using RRDTool and PHP.
· To Use StatsDawg you must have RRDTool and PHP installed. StatsDawg was tested using RRDTool 1.2.6 and PHP 5.0.5, but other versions may work. Note that you will need command-line and webserver support for PHP. You will also need to be able to execute cronjobs as the user you wish the tool to run under. These scripts should not need root access to run, but require a valid shell user.
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds SHOW PROCESSLIST to the MySQL section.
· It adds an additional check for the location of 'qshape.pl'.
· XHTML compliance issues have been fixed.
· A favicon has been added.
· Basic signal handling for graph.php has been added.