TwoLAME is an optimised MPEG Audio Layer 2 (MP2) encoder.
Version: 0.3.12TwoLAME is an optimised MPEG Audio Layer 2 (MP2) encoder based on tooLAME by Mike Cheng, which in turn is based upon the ISO dist10 code and portions of LAME.
Operating System: Linux
TwoLAME includes libtwolame, a fully thread-safe shared library with an API very similar to LAME's.
Here are some key features of "TwoLAME":
· Fully thread-safe
· Static and shared library (libtwolame)
· API very similar to LAME's (for easy porting)
· Frontend supports wider range of input files (using libsndfile)
· automake/libtool/pkgconfig based build system
What's New in This Release:
· STDIN support was fixed in the twolame frontend.
· An energy levels bug for mono audio was fixed.
· "inline" was fixed for the forthcoming gcc-4.3.