Ultrize TimeSheet is a Web based time card to keep track of all time spent on multiple clients and projects.
Version: 20051230Ultrize TimeSheet is a Web based time card to keep track of all time spent on multiple clients and projects.
Operating System: Linux
Ultrize TimeSheet project can keep track of multiple clients with multiple rate quotes with multiple projects easily, intuitively, and simply.
I realized a while ago, that I was having a hard time keeping all my clients organized; multiple clients with multiple rate quotes with multiple projects all in order on a sheet of paper, billing and accouning was starting to become a nightmare. So I did what any proper Interneteer would do .. I created a simple easy to use web based solution for my paper mess.
The initial version was comprised of about 4 hours worth of work, and was by no means feature rich -- I made it to be easy to use, and easy to understand. Now it is full of excellent features that will help anybody who is looking for a great way to keep track of time and billing for multiple clients. I think you will find it is very useful at giving you a valid concept of how much money you are making with each client you service, and how much time you are spending on your projects.
Here are some key features of "Ultrize TimeSheet":
· GPL Licensing
· Unlimited number of Clients
· Unlimited number of Jobs
· Unlimited number of Tasks
· Unlimited number of Notes per Job
· Classes extendible via object oriented programming
· Written with Smarty Templates and PHP 4.3+ with MySQL
· PHP 4.3+
· MySQL 3+
· untar or unzip the file (timeSheet-20051221)
· It will create a directory called "timesheet"
· chmod 777 templates/templates_c
· chmod 666 config.php
· Point your web browser at it!
What's New in This Release:
· An AJAX file uploader was included for managing files in your projects.
· More AJAX messages were provided to let you know what is going on.
· Archival and retrieval was implemented for clients, jobs, and tasks.
· Many bugs were fixed.