Voyage Linux is a Debian sarge-based distro (voyage) built from scratch.
Version: 0.1Voyage Linux is a Debian sarge-based distro (voyage) built from scratch. It is best run on a x86-based embedded platform such as Soekris 45xx/48xx and WRAP boards.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Voyage Linux":
· based on Debian Sarge r3.1
· 184.108.40.206 kernel
· prism54, hostap, madwifi, ipw2100, rt2400 drivers
· hostapd, wpa_supplicant from sarge
· improving installation scripts to allow different flavour for building customized distro
· scripts for setting up network configuration
· more wireless drivers (ipw2200, rt2500, etc.)
· further reducing in size
· light-weighted web server (thttpd + php) for system configuration
· bootable CD with voyage installer, pxeboot support
· more software features, like zebra/quagga, OpenVPN, FreeSWAN, traffic shaping/QoS, Asterisk/VoIP, etc.