It's a timer app with strong expansibility for computers. Work and rest, with wnr now.
Version: 1.13.2It's a timer app with strong expansibility for computers. Work and rest, with wnr now.
Operating System: Windows
Why you need wnr?
I think there are basically three reasons. - People often study or work too much in a row, which can lead to the decline of working efficiency. - People sometimes stare at the screen all the day. - People sometimes relax too much.
- wnr has a mordern interface.
- wnr has got multi-lingual support.
- wnr has got some feature to make the rules more strict, so that you must work and you must rest.
- wnr has got lock mode, etc.
- wnr is easier and more convinient to use with fine settings, including predefined tasks settings.
Version 1.13.2: Hide from dock available (macOS). Bugs fixed. Other general optimizations made. - using iconfont instead of font-awesome - better lock mode behavior, more humanistic - better dark mode behavior - other programming updates