XFlows is an XML and XSLT integrated solution that helps you to create complex scenarios.
Version: 2.0XFlows is an XML and XSLT integrated solution that helps you to create complex scenarios, transform a set of files with XSLT, publish your result into a remote server, export and import data with your database using XML files, and convert your HTML documents to XML.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Linux
It runs in batch and user interface modes and can be connected to your own parser or JDBC driver for a custom database. Several log levels and platforms are available in batch mode, and mail support is included.
Here are some key features of "XFlows XML and XSLT manager":
· Xslt Transform a set of XML documents with a stylesheet (V1.0 or v2.0)
· XQuery Transform a set of XML documents with XQuery
· CSV Convert Excel CSV files to XML
· Fop Convert a set of FO files to PDF, HTML...
· DocBook Convert a set of DocBook documents to PDF, HTML...
· HtmlXml Convert a set of HTML documents to XML
· DbExport Export a database content to XML
· DbImport Import an XML content to a database
· Concat Merge several XML documents into a new one.
· Copy Copy a set of files from FTP/Local file system to FTP/Local file system
· Delete Delete a set of documents from FTP/Local file system
· Parse Parse a set of XML documents including well-formed and/or validation checking
· Easy-to-use User Interface for creating and testing a scenario
· Batch usage for running a scenario
· Several log levels stored in files
· Mail notification on errors
· Work for one file or a complete directory content
· File filter for a directory content working with regular expressions
· Remote / Local files access (FTP)
· Various managed Databases (Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, SQL Server...)
· Copy and Paste task parameters
· Update the tasks order
· Test one task with logs
· Test one scenario with logs
· Various user preferences (proxy, default ftp server...)
· Plug your own parser and/or transformer with JAXP
· Open API for creating and inserting new tasks
· OASIS catalogs