xls2mysql is an application to perform data conversion from XLS to MySQL.
Version: 1.0xls2mysql project is an application to perform data conversion from XLS to MySQL.
License: Proprietary License with Source
Operating System: Linux
xls2mysql is shipped with a simple and easy-to-understand DHTML interface that allows uploading and displays the files available for conversion.
Here are some key features of "xls2Mysql":
· uses first line of the excel file to create sql columns.
· uses filename to create table
· uses each following row (from 2 to N) to create inserts.
· does not actually perform the sql : please copy and paste to your favorite sql admin interface.
· detect field types (numeric, text, longtext, unique)
· download the package 'xls2mysql.zip' and unzip it to a web folder that has PHP
· run the xls2mysql.php page within your browser
· Upload the files or test from the sample xls files from the file list tab
· if you upload files, check that php has rad/write rights on the xls folder.
Xls2Mysql uses :
· Super-Simple DHTML Tabs, by Joshua Olson (Georgia, USA)
· Sliding doors of css, by Douglas Bowman (San Francisco, California, USA)