Zebra System Monitor is a Superkaramba theme with a basic system information.
Version: 0.7Zebra System Monitor is a Superkaramba theme with a basic system information and some python extensions for changing background, icon set, partition description, text and plot colors etc.
Operating System: Linux
I like "Black Cutouts" background of Liquid Weather, so i decided to customize it a little bit and to write my own system monitor. It's my first program written in python and I hope you'll enjoy it!!!
ï¿½ First make sure you've got the latest version of superkaramba installed
ï¿½ Install PyQT (Qt3 bindings for Python)
ï¿½ Install ImageMagic (is needed for changing transparency of background)
ï¿½ Install and configure lm-sensors
ï¿½ Install hddtemp:
- sudo apt-get install hddtemp
- sudo dpkg-reconfigure hddtemp
- ->allow hddtemp to run with root privileges!!!
- sudo /etc/init.d/hddtemp restart
- check your configuration with f.e. hddtemp /dev/hda
- the output shoud be like this: /dev/hda: SAMSUNG SP2014N: 42ï¿½C