A range of software tools designed for building websites offering a variety of utilities.
Alongside these tools, this package also features a menu-driven test program for many of the utilities to help you get started. Here are some highlights of what you'll find in zfuncs:
- MatchWild: This utility features the ability to compare strings that use multiple wildcards (* and ?).
- SearchWild: This tool facilitates searching for files that match pathnames using wildcards anywhere within them.
- convDS: Enjoy the convenience of converting doubles to strings with the most compact format.
- Quick Math: An array of functions optimized for fast computing, including reduced precision and range.
- bsearch: This binary search function offers the ability to compare records with a callback function, allowing for a wider range of sorting.
- HeapSort: This feature of zfuncs includes heapsort algorithm with callbacks to compare records.
- GTK menus: A really useful tool that you can use to build amazing GTK menus and toolbars, with the touch of a button.
- zlock: Safely and easily use GTK in threads using the zlock function.
- wprintf: You can access the printf() interface with variable font through this function.
- zdialog: A fantastic function to build basic GTK dialogs with simple functions.
- pixbuf_rotate: Rotate a GDK pixbuf through any angle, no matter how challenging.
- thumbnails: This utility creates a window of thumbnail images, making navigation and selection a breeze.
- HashTab: A super-fast string store and search C++ class that every programmer should have in their toolkit.
- Queue: This thread-safe C++ class allows for easy pushing and popping new and old records.
- Tree: This C++ class facilitates putting and getting data by string or number index within a sparse array.
If you are looking for a robust package of utility programs that are both useful and versatile, look no further than zfuncs. With its rich array of tools and functions, zfuncs makes programming that much easier.
Version 2.28: N/A