ADeQuaTe is Alan's Database Query Tool.
Version: 1.1.1ADeQuaTe is Alan's Database Query Tool.
Operating System: Linux
This program allows an end-user to perform complex database queries with just a few mouse clicks. The end-user does not need to know the structure of the data, or any sql;
This is handled when the administrator defines the criteria that the users utilize in running their queries; using the criteria editor (new for version 1.1). The user can drill-down through the data, and print it out in report format.
What's New in This Release:
· The most significant change for this release is the addition of the export function.
· This allows you to write the data to a file for import into another program for further processing.
· It also has internal changes to get along better with MSVC++ 6.0, for compilation under Windows.
· The multi-pass capability was also fixed.
· Multi-pass queries will now work for more than one userid.