Data management and GTK functions is a package of various utility programs that were used in building applications.
Version: 0.18Data management and GTK functions is a package of various utility programs that were used in building the other applications on this web site.
Operating System: Linux
The source code is already included with the other applications. This package includes documentation that will make it easier to use these programs for other projects. A menu-driven test program for most of the utilities is also included.
Here are some key features of "Data management and GTK functions":
· MatchWild compare a string to a string with multiple wildcards (* and ? characters)
· SearchWild search for files matching a pathname with wildcards anywhere
· convDS convert double to string with specified digits of precision
· bsearch binary search function
· HeapSort heapsort using a callback to compare records, allowing any kind of sort
· HashTab hash table C++ class (fast string store and search)
· Queue queue C++ class (push, pop newest, pop oldest) (thread safe)
· Tree C++ class, store and find data by set of names or numbers (sparse array)
· GTK menus build GTK menus and toolbars with 1/3 as much code
· zlock use GTK in threads more easily and safely
· wprintf printf interface to scrolling windows
· zdialog build GTK dialogs with 1/3 the code and 1/10 the reference docs
· pixbuf_rotate rotate a GDK pixbuf through any angle (like 56.7 degrees)
· GTK+ version 2.8.x or better
What's New in This Release:
· code changes for compatibility with recent gcc, c-lib, and gtk2 updates
· popup_command() - run shell command with output to popup window
· image_xthumb() - save and retrieve cached thumbnails for image files