Effusia Business Messenger is a cross-platform, centrally managed, internal instant messaging.
Version: 4.2.1Effusia Business Messenger is a cross-platform (Linux and Windows), centrally managed, internal instant messaging and presence communication tool for small to medium enterprises.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Linux
The system comprises a client, a server, and an administration tool. Effusia focuses on providing real-time business communication combined with simple deployment, easy administration, and a friendly end-user experience.
You've got enough problems
Data security. Viruses. Misbehaving software. End-user support. You're job isn't easy. Consumer IM is just another headache. You know you need enterprise IM. Effusia Business Messenger is perfect for the job.
Don't make your job harder
Effusia won't add to your workload. Unlike most enterprise IM products, Effusia was designed from the ground up to make deployment and management easy for the small to medium business. Our simple installers and user-friendly admin software will get you up and running in minutes.
- Quick installation and setup reduces deployment time
- Lightweight instant messaging server means you don't need any expensive hardware
- User-friendly client reduces internal tech support
Effusia gives you the security and control you need without the complexity. With Effusia, you deploy the entire system internally so you can manage all aspects of your system.
- Encrypt messages with SSL
- Control users and authentication with centralized administration
- Audit all messages with sophisticated reporting tools
What's New in This Release:
· This release includes a new auto unavailable feature, the ability to keep new windows from taking focus, and a configurable default message type. There are also improvements to recent message histories in conversations and meetings and numerous other feature and performance improvements.