Goben project is a GUI for playing Go.
Version: 0.1.1Goben project is a GUI for playing Go.
Operating System: Linux
Goben is a GTK+ 1.2 GUI for playing Go. It allows any combination of human vs. computer, computer vs computer, or human vs human play, and supports any board size from 5x5 to the full 19x19.
Computer players are controlled via GTP for compatibility with GNUGo and other GTP talking Go programs. SGF support is provided for saving, loading, and continuing games.
· GTK+ 1.2.7 or greater
What's New in This Release:
· game.h: added gui settings and need_save flag to game struct
· cfg.h, cfg.c: code to load and save a simple config file
· game.c: new game reads the config file, saves new one if not there
· gui_dialogs.c: added yesno dialog box
· goben.c: on quit, if settings unsaved, asks user whether to save them before quitting
· gui_settings.c: added 'Save' button to settings dialog