GOto is a LDAP-based diskless client software.
Version: 1.1GOto is a LDAP-based diskless client software.
Operating System: Linux
GOto provides a set of scripts to create a Debian-based boot image for diskless operating clients.
The clients are fully configurable through LDAP and boot using PXE or BOOTP. There's support for audio, removable media, and USB devices.
Clients can act as a print/scanserver.
What's New in This Release:
· Added english version of the documentation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· English boot messages added
· Fixed german kernel messages to contain only german strings
· English kernel messages added
· Added support for automatically choosing the xserver with lowest
· load (AUTO parameter)
· Added xdmping package from xdmchooser
· Updated LDAP schema to keep new terminal server class
· Removed nvi start script from standard bootup
· Added fixed XFree86 binary to avoid closing sessions all 49 days