IcyScreen can take automatic screenshots and screen captures as often as you'd like, and not only save them to disk, but also e-mail them and upload them to your web server (via FTP) and ImageShack account.
Version: 4.13IcyScreen is an automatic screenshot taker and automatic screen capture program.
License: Free To Try $44.95
Operating System: Windows
You can tell it how often you'd like a screenshot ("picture" of the computer screen) to be taken, and not only have the screenshots saved to disk, but also have them...- E-mailed to an unlimited number of recipients, including yourself - Uploaded to a web server, via FTP - Uploaded to the free ImageShack hosting service Configuration is quick and easy and can be completed in under three minutes.
Then just click On and IcyScreen will handle the rest.
IcyScreen has enough features to satisfy even the most demanding of users, yet it's still easy to use.
Besides configuring exactly how often a screenshot should be taken and where the screenshot should be saved, e-mailed, and/or uploaded to, you can:
- Customize nearly every single aspect of the screenshot, including the file name, dimensions, image format/quality, etc.
- Choose exactly what to take a screenshot of: the entire screen (you can even select which monitors to include in the screenshot, as well as the areas that are extracted from each monitor) or the active window
- Forbid screenshots from being taken if the computer has been inactive or the screensaver is running
- Forbid screenshots from being saved, e
- mailed, or uploaded if the screen has not changed since the last screenshot was taken
- Define a list of keywords that, when typed, "trigger" a screenshot, cause the timer interval to be adjusted, etc.
- Enable audible/visual warnings, so you know exactly when a screenshot is about to be taken
- Easily manage settings for multiple user accounts with the built
- in central management capabilities
- Use the Print Screen key as a hotkey to trigger a screenshot
- Protect functionality with a password, prevent limited users from modifying the settings...... and much, much more.
Version 4.13: Fixed an error message that would appear after taking a screenshot on Windows 2000 in some cases.
Version 4.12: Fix for a regression introduced in v4.11.
Version 4.11: Various improvements.
Version 4.04: Fixed minor UI sensitivity issue; Moved Start Menu entries to Start -> Programs -> IcyScreen; Spiced up the installer a bit
Version 1.50: Fix a major bug that prevented Windows 95/98/ME users from being able to use/register the program; fixed a bug which prevented Unhide AutoScreen from loading properly.
Version 1.45: Fixed minor bug which would prevent automatic update checker from checking for updates.
Version 1.43: Fixed a possible crash bug when using GIF format and 'Skip screenshot if identical to last' option
Version 1.30: Can now run with non-administrator priviledges; get one license of AutoScreen free with TrialPay
Version 1.21: GIF support (work in progress), ICO format fix, speed improvements, Multiple-monitor support; X/Y/width/height coordinate support
Version 1.10: ImageShack uploading, Win9x, TIFF support, many more features