ID Data Wipe is a high quality shredder program enabling you to completely erase files from your disk, without the possibility of recovery .
Version: 1.2ID Data Wipe is a handy utility meant to safely erase files from your PC.
License: Free To Try $47.00
Operating System: Windows
It represents a Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP shell-extension and you can use it to permanently remove data, preventing it from being restored or accessed to by a third party.
- Wipes data you want to permanently delete
- Frees space by removing traces of deleted files
- Permanently erases all deleted files
- Cleans you Recycle Bin
- Prevents deleted files from being restored
- ID Data Wipe has a wide range of features to choose from. You can have your files wipe-deleted, you can free-up space while deleting or even cleaning the Recycle Bin.
- Offers the delete-wipe option, letting you delete and wipe files and folders using a pop-up context menu in an Explorer Window.
- Provides the possibility of gaining additional space on your disk by permanently removing deleted files. ID Data Wipe allows you to wipe traces of old deleted files, cleaning your disk of junk files.
- Cleans automatically the Windows Swap files, when running the 'Wipe free disk space' command. ID Data Wipe will delete unnecessary old files that only take space on your computer and preventing it from running smoothly.
- ID Data Wipe thoroughly cleans your Recycle Bin. It completely wipes its content, removing all traces of deleted old files.
- Prevents deleted files from being restored by detecting any activity of the Windows ME 'System Restore' application. It disables it at your request avoiding restoration of deleted files and folders.
- ID Data Wipe gives you the opportunity to check the folders' content before deciding upon deletion. It allows you to access them to better decide if you wish the permanent wipe.
- ID Data Wipe is a simple, easy-to-run application, with a friendly graphic interface and requires minimum space on your disk to operate.