Print your Windows Screen in a Single Keystroke ! This Windows utility gives users the ability to quicly print the entire screen from any application, at any time.
Version: 2.07Print your Windows Screen in a Single Keystroke !
License: Free To Try $9.00
Operating System: Windows
This Windows utility gives users the ability to quicly print the entire screen from any application, at any time.
It is usefull in these kind of situations :
* When users of an application need to report bugs.
* When ordering from the net.
( It usually is recommended to print entered information to keep a certificate of your order. )
* When dealing with user-interface configurations or system information that appears on the screen.
* Any other time when a screenshot of what's on the screen is required.
Tell me how InkyKey works?
1. InkyKey prints the screen on the default printer.
When launched, it installs itself in the right part of the taskbar, beside the Clock.
2. Right clicking on the icon displays a popup menu that enables you to :
3. Turn InkyKey off when you need the default behavior for the print screen key.
( Double clicking on the icon turns the InkyKey utility on or off )
4. Set InkyKey to have it automatically launched at startup the next time you log in.
5. Exit InkyKey utility and have it uninstalled from the taskbar.
(However, to completely uninstall InkyKey from your computer use the uninstaller program included with the software distribution.)