Isoqlog is an MTA log analysis program written in C.
Version: 2.2.1Isoqlog is an MTA log analysis program written in C. It designed to scan qmail, postfix, sendmail, exim logfile and produce usage statistics in HTML format. for viewing through a browser.
Operating System: Linux
It produces Top domains output according to Incoming, Outgoing, total mails and bytes, it keeps your main domain mail statistics with Days Top Domain, Top Users values for per day, per month, and years.
Here are some key features of "IsoQlog":
· Multi MTA support(qmail (multilog and syslog), postfix, sendmail, exim)
· Multi-domain support: Shows quite detailed statistics for not only your main domain, but also, any domain you want.
· Displays statistics for common mail delivery errors.
· For each domain you specify; displays Top incoming, outgoing, total and byte based statistics for users.
· Displays server's activity based on incoming, outgoing, total mails and size of incoming mail, for domain and its users.
· All days', all months', all years' activities ( above ones ) are stored for future inspection.
· Multi-language Support ( Turkish, English, German,Portuguese,Spanish ,Italian,french, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Norwegian, Russian, Czech, Romanian, Danish)
What's New in This Release:
· Zero size bug fixed.
· All Makefile.am files renewed
· "data" Directory created
· htmltemp & lang folders moved from isoqlog/ to data/
· isoqlog/isoqlog.conf-dist moved to data/isoqlog.conf-dist.in
· isoqlog.conf-dist file added to configure.in for updating prefix
· data/Makefile.am created
· CONFIGFILE variable defined in configure.in (see main.c:54-> readconfig(CONFIGFILE)
· config.h included in main.c
· you can change prefix as shown below (now it works, tested on slackware 10):