Photo Mail Wizard is a desktop application designed to help users to search, choose, and send optimized photos by mail.
Version: 1.1.0Photo Mail Wizard is a desktop application designed to help users to search, choose, and send optimized photos by mail.
Operating System: Linux
Sent photos are automatically commented, rotated, resized, and/or compressed using the user's current parameters. The selected photos files are not modified, and nothing is written inside directories where photos are searched for.
Here are some key features of "Photo Mail Wizard":
· Multiple language support (english and french are available)
· Photos recursive search inside a given set of directories. The following filters are available
· Added those last days, weeks, months
· Already sent those last days, weeks, months
· Added after a given date
· Added before a given date
· Select photos within search results.
· It is possible to start a new search and add new photos that match those new search criterias.
· For each selected photos : review, rotate, comment, set keywords
· Set maximum dimension and compression level for emailed photos
· Set the maximum number of photos by email
· Activate photos comments insertion in email
· Recipients select, create, modify or delete
· Message compose
· Configure mail parameters (Autoconfigure available if Outlook Express, thunderbird or mozilla/Mail are used)
· Send emails, while a sending is in progress it is possible to prepare next photos and message to send.
· Based on Java 5, Swing, JavaMail, Java2D, ImageIO, Logger, XMLEncoder/Decoder...
· Coded with NetBeans 4.1
· Compiled and Built with Ant
· Tested thanks to JUnit
· Protected by yguard
· Installer relies on IzPack
· The software is multithreaded, search, thumbnails generation and email sending are made in background
· Photos are loaded asynchronously
· Photos are not modified
· Nothing is written inside photos directories
· PhotoMailWizard only write inside its working directory.
· (".photowizards" directory inside your home directory)
· Use java default logging system, log files are located inside the working directory
What's New in This Release:
· Keywords can now be set on each photo. "Keywords" and "comments words search" criteria have been added. Automatic mail parameters configuration is now possible. All features are now available for free without any time limit (comments insertion is free).