phpMyBackupPro is a Web-based MySQL backup program.
Version: 2.1phpMyBackupPro project is a Web-based MySQL backup program. You can schedule backups (without cron jobs), and download, email, or upload backups with FTP. File directories can also be backed up.
Operating System: Linux
No compression, zip compression, or gzip compression of the backups is possible. HTTP or HTML authentication is possible. It has an easy user interface and is easy to install. Many languages and online help are available.
Here are some key features of "phpMyBackupPro":
· backup of one or several databases with or without data, table structure, ...
· three types of compression (no compression, gzip or zip)
· scheduled backups (through a small PHP script which must be included in a existing PHP script)
· interface for managment of the backups (viewing, restoring, downloading, deleting)
· backup directly onto FTP server and posting of backups by email
· platform independent - only webserver and PHP needed to run e.g. on MS Windows, Linux or Mac
· shell mode (to use manually or by cron script)
· backuping of whole file directories (on a FTP server).
· backup databases from different accounts on several MySQL servers.
· highest security through two alternative login methods (HTTP or HTML authentication)
· easy to use interface and very easy to install
· several language packages available
· online help (included in phpMyBackupPro) and FAQ on this website
What's New in This Release:
· An email problem with empty/missing files was fixed along with a call-by-reference problem.
· Shell/cron mode was fixed.
· Directory backups can now be sent by email.