REDLisp is currently only an interpreter of a new dialect of Lisp.
Version: 0.50hREDLisp is currently only an interpreter of a new dialect of Lisp. REDLisp already has GTK and SDL_mixer support. Functions partially work.
Operating System: Linux
Macros will be added very soon, as will classes, multiplatform sockets, and threads. REDLisp isn't meant to replace any current Common Lisp implementation, but is just a pet project of a college student.
· GNU Readline (can be disabled when compiling)
· APFloat (included in the linux/ or win32/ directory)
· The modules require other things:
· GTK for GTK module
· APFloat for Math-Extra module
· GNU Scientific Library for Science module
· SDL and SDL_mixer for Audio module
What's New in This Release:
· This is a snapshot of the SVN repository.
· Quit, toInt, slice, and variable assignment were fixed.
· An assoc function was added.
· More integration with CrissCross was added.