squidwall is a small, fast, and secure squid redirector.
Version: 2008-04-01squidwall is a small, fast, and secure squid redirector. It is written with security in mind.
Operating System: Linux
squidwall is a small, fast, and secure squid redirector. It also does pass-through antivirus scanning with clamav.
Here are some key features of "squidwall":
· user-based accesscontrol to squid (the internet)
· host/ip based accesscontrol to squid
· pass-through antivirus scanning with clamav
· squidwall and squid doesn't need a restart or kill -HUP, if sth. is changed within the acl's of squidwall
· the acl's are two directories, which have empty files named by these convention:
· '+filename' -> access ok
· '-filename' -> access denied
· '?filename' -> access ok, but scanned