Disable the close button for selected applications for example when a clean logout is required for example leaving a Telnet window. Manage automatically applications to be always on top of other on your desktop.
Version: 1.2WinTopMost can put topmost automatically any window and/or disable its
License: Free To Try $55.00
Operating System: Windows
X close button (window's top right corner).
Main features :
- Runs on Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/Windows 2000/XP.
- Put allways on top any window or comme back to a "normal" (non topmost) window
- Disable or enable X close button of any window.
- Can set topmost automatically all windows with captions containing specific strings.
- Can disable automatically X close buttons for all windows with captions containing specific strings.
WinTopMost intercepts windows captions when programs are running (can intercept many strings and disable X close buttons of many windows).
You may use WinTopMost to ensure that the users log out correctly for example for telnet, not just close the application.
Can run in command line mode.