Allows users to create their own custom Start bars, finders, pop-up menus, program launchers, wharfs, docks, etc. It is completely customizable. Users can download hundreds of themes and bars for it from the theme library on www.wincustomize.com.
Version: 2.0ObjectBar allows users to create their own custom Start bars, finders, pop-up menus, program launchers, wharfs, docks, etc. It is completely customizable. Users can download hundreds of themes and bars for it from the ObjectBar gallery on WinCustomize.com
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
Every OS has its own way of accessing programs, tasks, and information, and ObjectBar takes the best from those OSes and gives you the power to build your own. This handy program has everything you need to build your own unique Windows desktop environment, and also comes with a set of very high quality, easy-to-use interfaces that can take your Windows desktop to the next level.
- Easy to configure.
- Manage content that you regularly use and make it easily accessible.
- Tear off menus allow for greater desktop customization.
- Fully skinnable and a host of visual effects.
- Ability to simulate virtually any operating system's desktop environment or create a completely new one.
- Automatically use the current WindowBlinds skin.
- Highly compatible with DesktopX widgets.
- Group running programs together any way you wish.
- Supports pop-up menus and the ability to create new pop-up menus.
- Handy e-mail plug-in shows last several headers of received mail.
- Ability to pick which items are displayed in the System Tray.
- Configurable personalized Smart Menus to display only the program items you regularly use.