SQL Image Viewer enables you to retrieve, view, convert and export images from most popular database engines, and supports the BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD, and TIFF image formats. It also enables you to export binary data stored in the databases.
Version: 5.2SQL Image Viewer enables you to retrieve and view images directly from Firebird, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, SQL Server and ODBC data sources (e.g. DB2 and PostgreSQL).
License: Free To Try $35.00
Operating System: Windows
It also enables you to export your images to disk, in their original format or converted to one of the supported formats (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD, TIFF).
You can also export binary data such as zip files, pdf documents and more, that are stored in your database.
Supports the popular database engines:
- Use a single interface to connect to multiple database engines, saving cost and time.
- Supports Firebird 1.5 to 2.5.
- Supports MySQL 4.1.22, 5.0.67
- Supports Oracle 10g, 11g.
- Supports SQLite 3.
- Supports SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008.
- Supports ODBC data sources e.g. DB2 and PostgreSQL.
Retrieve images using SQL syntax:
- Retrive images using the respective database engine's SQL syntax.
- Apply functions, join, and search arguments to selectively retrieve the images you want.
- in memory monitor automatically cancels queries when the system performance is affected due to retrieving too many images.
View image thumbnails in one of three layouts:
- View image thumbnails in one of three layouts: filmstrip, thumbnail and tiled.
- Supports the display of images stored in the following formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD and TIFF.
Export images to disk - Images can be exported to disk, in their original format or converted to one of the other supported formats i.e.
BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD and TIFF.- Enables the export of large amounts of images as images are fetched on demand from the database.- Progress monitor allows you to keep track of how many images have been exported, the duration taken and the size of each image.
View image properties
- View EXIF properties.- Save individual images to disk, in its original format or in one of the other supported formats.- View individual frames of an animated GIF, or invididual pages of a multi-page TIFF document.
Version 5.2: Added support to export data to tab-delimited or comma-delimited text files.
Version 18.104.22.168: Added option to resize images during export. Automated exports via the command line interface now supports image processing functions.
Version 22.214.171.124: Export now supports using tags in the export folder. Improved support to extract Microsoft Office documents from Microsoft Access OLE fields. Improved support to extract packages from Microsoft FoxPro OLE fields.
Version 126.96.36.199: Added limited support to display DICOM images.
Version 188.8.131.52: Added support to identify Microsoft Access OLE fields. Added support to extract Microsoft Office, Acrobat and images stored in Microsoft Access OLE fields. Last used ODBC parameters are now saved for use in subsequent sessions.
Version 184.108.40.206: Command line interface to support automated exports now supports Firebird, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and SQLite. Database error messages are now reported in the logs when running automated exports. Bug fix: SQLite queries sometimes wrongly returned empty results.
Version 220.127.116.11: Added CROP option to command line interface. Added option to not create default log files (NODEFAULTLOG) for command line interface. Added option to delete old log files (KEEPLOG) for command line interface. Added option to skip appending file extensions. Added option to display only failed
Version 18.104.22.168: Added option to compress images exported in PDF format.
Version 22.214.171.124: Added support to export images to PDF format. Bug fix: random errors when the mouse pointer was over the retrieved images while the SQL statement was running.
Version 126.96.36.199: Bug fix: application wrongly displayed Images window when a new connection was made. Added option in popup menu to expand or collapse all grouped images. Added option to copy individual values from query results to clipboard. Hex viewer now uses the last view settings of the current session.