SG Truco is a version of the South American card game Truco for two players developed for PocketPC. In this variant based on the Argentine version it is you against the computer. In Truco both strategy and bluffing are at least as important as luck.
Version: 1.1Are you tired of playing always the same card games? We give you something different...
License: Free To Try $9.95
Operating System: Windows
SG Truco is a version of the South American card game Truco for two players for PocketPC. Based on the Argentine version it is you against the PPC.
In Truco both strategy and bluffing are at least as important as luck.
If you are new to Truco the assistant will guide you in every step of the game until you master it, in addition you have a detailed explanation in the in-game manual, plus a complete strategy guide in our web site www.sporagames.com.
- Available in English or Spanish.
- Free trial version, fully functional.
- An assistant will guide you at each instance of the game, fundamental for the novice player.
- In-game help explaining all the variants of the game.
- Complete statistics of every aspect of the game (actual and historic).
- Selectable card backs .
- Objective of the game can be configured to 12, 15, 24 or 30 points.
- You can play with or without flower.
- Every bet or response of the Pocket PC apart from the console of the game will be delivered by a masculine or feminine voice (selectable